Executing an eLearning Strategy
Area of Expertise: Learning Technologies
Take an insider’s look at the steps to delivering an eLearning academy from scratch. This overview will be equally valuable to the novice in eLearning matters as well as to those with experience in the field.
From deciding if eLearning is the right tool, to an overview of current software options, participants will have an opportunity to hear about real life examples and application effective strategies that can help you save time, resources and money.
• Is eLearning the right path and where do we start?
• The role of Instructional Design in eLearning
• Planning for eLearning sustainability
• Overview of current authoring tools,
• Learning Management Systems, and open source options.
Jorge Acuña has over 15 years of experience in the Human Performance Development and Improvement and is the author of the book Viral Leadership. Today he is the Learning Strategist for Agilysys Inc, in charge of launching the online training initiative. He has helped launch similar eLearning initiatives for companies like CPI, Beacon Health, MCN, GE and Xerox.