Thank you for your interest in speaking at the ATD Greater Las Vegas Chapter!
Please note, we hold all our speakers to a high standard. We offer the opportunity for presenters to share their expertise at our Chapter meetings for the benefit of our members and guests. As a benefit to you, you will gain awareness from the local community of your brand, build your network, and share your experience with the event attendees.
Sessions must be educational with defined objectives and alignment to the TD Capability Model. The best sessions have more participant activity and interaction than lecture. ATD Membership is not a requirement, but is preferred when considering similar proposals.
Please complete our Speaker Proposal & Agreement form so we may best fit your presentation into our programming calendar.
- I/we understand that by signing this Speaker's Agreement, I/we commit to presenting the session as described in the original proposal, to the best of my/our ability, at the appointed time and location, and to meet all deadlines required by ATD Greater Las Vegas.
- I/we acknowledge that if my/our proposal is accepted, I/we will provide speaking services pro bono in support of the goals and objectives of ATD Greater Las Vegas.
- If for any reason I/we can't complete this session and fulfill my/our responsibility as speaker(s), I/we agree to notify ATD Greater Las Vegas immediately, and, if possible, secure an appropriate substitute who can deliver the session.
- I/we will conduct my/our session without bias toward race, gender, religion, status, political party, ethnicity or sexual orientation.
- I/we will not sell my/our organization, products, or services from the podium; however I/we may request a short amount of time at the end of the event to advertise.
- I/we will not use ATD Greater Las Vegas's registration list to contact attendees to promote my/our organization, products, or services.
- I/we will submit a copy of the presentation and all handouts to ATD Greater Las Vegas 7 days in advance and give permission to disseminate materials to attendees and Chapter members.
- I/we have made every effort to secure permission for any copyrighted materials or information used and have followed copyrighted materials requirements by citing all sources and/or generating a unique adaptation of the material. Further, I/we release ATD Greater Las Vegas from any legal liability in the event that I/we have failed to secure these rights.
- I/we give permission for the session to be photographed and/or recorded for use by ATD Greater Las Vegas on our website and social media.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about speaking at our meetings.