Does your Learning & Development team have a vision? Are you able to build alignment around that vision at all levels of the organization and get buy-in from C-Suite? Do you have an opportunity to champion execution of that vision? If you answered no to any of these questions, you will want to attend this session!
To create a highly personalized learner experience, you will respond to the Work of Leaders Profile, which focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes. The profile is the foundation of this session and therefore completion of this assessment prior to the workshop is essential. The profile is leadership-specific with in-depth information, including tips, strategies, and action plans to help leaders become more effective. You will have an opportunity to share with your fellow L&D colleagues what works and what doesn’t work in your company or organization.
* Once your registration is complete with payment, you will receive an email with a personalized link to respond to the Work of Leaders Profile. Click the link above ~ Work of Leaders Profile ~ to see a sample report.
· Define Crafting a Vision, Building Alignment & Championing Execution
· Assess Your Leadership Strengths & Challenges to Develop an Action Plan for Personal Improvement as a Leader
· Differentiate What is Working & Not Working in Your Organization Around Vision, Alignment & Execution and Discuss with Your Colleagues
· Summarize & Recommend a Plan of Action to Achieve Desired Outcomes for Your L&D Team
7:30 AM – 8:00 AM Check-in & Breakfast
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM Work of Leaders Profile – Understand your own leadership behaviors and how these behaviors impact your effectiveness
10:00 AM – 10:15 AM Break
10:15 AM – 11:15 AM Work of Leaders Generates Powerful Conversations with Your L&D Colleagues
11:15 AM – 11:30 AM Wrap-up
About Our Speaker:
Sue Beyer is President of Operations Service Systems, a Professional Development and Management Training firm, celebrating 28 years in business. Sue’s focus is developing essential Workplace Skills in the areas of Sales, Service, Leadership and Teamwork. Sue is proud to be an Authorized Partner of Everything DiSC®, The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™, and PXT Select™. She is a graduate of Xavier University and the University of Cincinnati and received an Industrial Engineering Certificate from the Maynard Research Institute. Her strong operations and industrial engineering background differentiates her from traditional training firms!